Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22nd - Yoga X and Gavin's swim lessons.

Tonight was Gavin's, our son, last swim lesson.  He is 9 months old and REALLY likes the backstroke!!  It only lasts half of an hour but he enjoys it.  Sad to see it end already.

On to P90X and Yoga X which is extreme!  I never tried yoga before P90X because I thought it was stupid :)  I was very wrong!  Yoga is great.  There is not a ton of movement but you sweat a TON.  Yoga X is 1.5 hours and works you hard.  I continue to get better at the poses although they are still very difficult.  Yoga blocks are my friend on some of the moves.  The thing to keep in mind is don't give up and don't give in.  Keep pushing it to the best of your ability.  If you keep doing that, the pay off will come and the moves will become much easier.

That's all for tonight.

Derick

No comments:

Post a Comment