Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Transformation UPDATE!!!! 9/21/2011

I thought I would update my story since it has been a while since I have wrote anything.  I hope to update this regularlly from now on, so please FOLLOW along!!  :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have worked out on and off ever since leaving high school. My longest length of time working out was about 8 months back in college at a local gym. Although I did get moderate results, nothing that made me want to keep going. After college I stopped working out and at one point got up to about 205 lbs, my heaviest ever. I started to eat better but did not really start working out and got down to about 191. My 27 birthday rolled around and I decided to make a change.
In February 2009 I purchase Power 90 after thinking that I would not be able to really get the full benefit from P90X since I was pretty out of shape. I do not regret that decision. Although I did not really follow the diet guidelines, I did eat fairly healthy. I also did not work out 6 days a week most weeks. I followed Power 90 level 1-2, then went to 3-4, and finally 5-6. As you can see from my photo's, it WORKED!! I went from about 191 to 184, lost about 2 inches around the waist and really became overall stronger.
I then started P90X June 15th, 2010 and completed the 90 days with excellent results but I wanted more.  So I continued my fitness journey with P90X+, Insanity, another round of P90X, and currently a P90X, P90X+, Insanity, One on One hybrid and currently am staying pretty constant at 175 lbs for my 6' frame.  I have also incorporated Shakeology this past month which I LOVE! My hybrid routine will get over just about time for P90X2 to arrive and I cannot wait!!  Keep pushing play!

Derick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment